Summertime is here, and you want to make sure you mix the right cocktail! Bourbon, ginger, peach…yes please. This drink is light and fizzy, and with a good Bourbon, will be one of the smoothest drinks you will taste.
Ingredients for Peach Ginger Dream Bourbon Cocktail:
- 1 apricot, pitted and sliced into 4 1-inch wedges
- 3⁄4 oz. lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 oz. Jim Beam Distillery Masterpiece Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 3 oz. ginger beer
- 3 thin peach slices
- Build a medium-heat fire in a charcoal grill, or heat a gas grill to medium. (Alternatively, heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high.)
- Grill apricots, turning once, until seared on both sides, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle grilled apricot slices with lemon juice.
- Add the whiskey and ice; shake briefly.
- Strain into a Collins glass over ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with peach slices.
Have the best summer!