Celebrate the Irish with this classy cocktail! The Noble Blarney Stone Cocktail is easy, and is adapted from a recipe from Brian Means of The Fifth Floor in San Francisco. You can adjust the lime juice to your taste depending on how sweet your ginger beer is.
Ingredients for The Noble Blarney Stone Cocktail:
- 2 ounces Mannochmore 25 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky or your favorite Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice, from about two limes
- Ginger beer, chilled
- Garnish: lime twist
- Add whiskey and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Strain into an ice-filled glass.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with lime twist.
Enjoy and happy St. Patrick’s Day!