Whether you love martinis, or hate them…this Valentine’s Day Cocktail will be a favorite. The Noble Whiskey House staff has yet to find someone who does not love this pink cocktail! Cooking your favorite meal (we recommend this super simple recipe from Coronado Taste of Oils…Spicy Red Apple Balsamic Salmon..MMM), and pairing it with a simple cocktail is sure to be a “win” this Valentine’s Day!
Ingredients for The Perfect Valentine’s Day Cocktail:
- 2 oz Bacardi Gran Reserva Maestro de Ron
- 1 oz white vermouth, such as Dolin
3/4 oz XXIV Karat Rose
- 2 dashes grapefruit bitters
- Heart-shaped lollipop for garnish
- Combine all ingredients over ice in a mixing glass; stir until well-chilled.
- Serve in a chilled cocktail coupe.
- Twist grapefruit peel over the cocktail, rim the glass, and garnish with heart-shaped lollipop
Enjoy and happy Valentine’s Day!